Saturday, June 28, 2008

choices...

So, basically, Ryan and I are faced with about a bajillion decisions to make in our lives right about now and we are really not liking this whole being a grown up thing. Poop, all of it is poop. Anyway, we are this perpetual pendulum of wishy washy and never solid in our choices. For instance, lately, we are trying to decide, with our new found financial freedom, should we move out of CA and have Ryan go to BYU, or should Cazra go back to work so Ryan can get his bachelors in CA and then transfer to BYU for a masters? Should we put Ava in daycare, should we pay grandma Cindy to watch her? Should we both work to save money and then just both move, have bunch of kids and live off of student loans? Should we eat oatmeal or bananas for breakfast? Really though, are you getting and idea for how we are right now? Please don't get me wrong, generally we just go with the flow, try to be relatively easy going and mellow, but lately...AHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Anyway, friendly advice always welcome. Love all....smooches

3 comments:

Aania Gowans said...

Of course you know my answer! I would love to have my bff closer to me! But my greatest advice to you is write it down, than throw it in the garbage, 'cause it will NEVER go as planned!

Melissa said...

Goodness! I am so sorry things are rough. My advice is pray! Go to the Temple! I know if you are doing what the Lord wants, it all (somehow) works out int he end. We don't understand the why's...but that's why we have faith, right? I love you all! Best of luck!
Melissa

Jeff n' Rachelle said...

good luck, we'd love to have you here when you are ready.